This month’s theme, as you may have guessed, is “Back to basics.” We’ve talked about recommitting to something that helps you create balance in your life and makes you feel happy and good. We’ve talked about reviewing your daily schedule and allowing yourself to make changes if it is not working. Well, really it is about giving yourself permission to find a better way.
Today, I want to ask you to look at the changes you’ve made or not made, and why.
If you have not made a change and need to, then don’t beat yourself up about it and feel guilty. I’m going to help you do it now. Below, I have outlined a couple of questions to get you started. You can also reach out to me. I’m here to help and want to help you.
Here are 8 questions to ask yourself:
1. Did I review my daily schedule? If not, do it now!
2. Is my schedule working for me? Or do I need to change it?
3. Is our family schedule working for us, or do we need to change it?
4. If we need to change it, then what one thing, event, or part of our day really needs to change?
5. Can you come up with at least one way to change your schedule so it is in more flow with your needs and your family’s?
6. Do I need help to achieve this new schedule change?
7. Post somewhere in your house the change you are going to make and make a plan so you can follow it.
8. Reevaluate after two weeks.